Saturday, November 12, 2011

This blog is moving

I've been unable to give this blog the attention it deserves in order for it to continue as a free-standing entity. 

So, I'm going to incorporate my future posts about CCC stonework into my main blog - TYWKIWDBI.  I'll gradually move all the content from this blog over to that one.  And all new material will be posted there, not here.

I just posted some new material today - on the CCC stonework at Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin.  It's a good post that you (few) CCC fans will appreciate.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info on the stone works. I found it through a link on your other site a few weeks ago. I don't know how I found that one. But thanks for posting them both. Keep up the good work.
    If you do decide to have an open source for this subject, I would like to contribute as an admirer of our national parks and a fan of craftsmanship of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you have covered it already, but the CCC stonework at Gooseberry falls is worth seeing as well. There are even some pictures of the people that performed the work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get up there this summer; I've been there years ago, but that was before I got interested in the stonework. If I get some photos, I'll post them in the CCC section of TYWKIWDBI:

      http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/search/label/Civilian%20Conservation%20Corps

      Delete